Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Look Guys and Gals
    Regardless of any or none number of people consultations that they may or may not have the outcome will be the same.They will build where they want and want they want regardless of public opinion.My personal view is anything we get is better than nothing. To be honest I'd rather use a brownfield site than taking up and destroying another greenfield in dovernewtown(Whitfield) At least the aged who generally don't drive and who on average require hospital services more often than the rest of us will be able to cab it or catch a bus to town.As for the argument about car parking etc I fully appreciate the problems associated with it but surely isn't it time that we put peoples care before the car.Sod the car let people walk cycle or bus it to work.There can be no complaints that there are not enough buses running to the town centre from all the outlying districts and villages.Just think how hard it would be to catch a bus into town then another to whitfield etc especially in winter.

end link