Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"What makes Dan Hannan excellent" asks Bern
    I suppose being repriminded by his party and ordered to apologise for comparing the German President of the European Parliament to the Nazis by suggesting that new powers given to Hans Gert Pottering reminded him of the Nazis Enabling Act of 1933.
    After the June elections his new salary will be £73,584.00p together with an increase in his daily SOSO (sign on and sod off as its referred to)allowance of 287 Euros.
    202,968 Euros for an Assistants allowance and
    48,624 Euros for Office expenses (even though they get free office accommodation in the parliament)
    And just to round things off he can claim 4000 Euros a year for an overseas trip so long as it is linked to work ie an MEP claimed his holiday money to travel to Bangkok for an half hour meeting.Has he never heard of a video conference !!!
    Oh I nearly forgot MEPs accrue 1/30th for each year worked approx £2110 per year towards their inflation proof pension plus if they leave or get the tin tac they continue receiving a decent resettlement wedge.Thats bloody excellent package in my opinion.
    Hannan(please note correct spelling) must be complaining all the way to his various bank accounts.

end link