Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

96 people went to a football match and never went home again that day, I know if I was a parent and it were one of my family I would want to know Why. The truth has been held back for 20 long years and if releasing the papers on this disaster will help the families of the 96 with the truth then they should be released, just as they should have been by now anyway.

It matters not that that this was football, it was a disaster that should never ever have happened, a lot of people perished and a lot more were injured, a good number of them young people. Decisions were made that day that resulted in this tragedy and the truth should come out about the decisions made and who made them. The families of the 96 and those injured are owed justice, they deserve the truth they should have had years ago and certainly not in 10 years time.

end link