Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi all Just a quick update.

I spoke to hayley's mum earlier this evening and Hayley is super excited about coming to Dover on July 4th.

DCAL have decided that all the proceeds from our carnival day raffle will be going to Hayley and the other little girl Ashanti to help toward travel costs their families have to find for each 6 week US visit. I have spent today typing letters asking for raffle prizes as I would love to be able to raise £1000 to help.

If anyone would like to make a monetary donation please make cheques payable to Hayley Okines. If you need my address please e-mail me at mandielaw1966@hotmail.com.

I know things are difficult for lots of people right now, but for me hayley puts everything into perspective, and every penny helps.

One of our majorette troupes who are attending carnival. Medway silver stars have also agreed to split any money they make at their PJ party on the 2nd July between themself and Hayley. Which is a wonderful gesture, so WELL DONE TO THEM They are also going to give her, her own set of cheerleading pom poms

What wonderful people I know.

end link