Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks you so much Sheila and Cllr Munt. I did receive an e-mail earlier from Cllr John Goodwin who has offered to pay the full £70 for the petrol for the car. John you really are a star.

Sheila I would still happily accept both donations if you are willing to donate, as I am hoping to be able to raise a good amount of money via the carnival raffle and street collection to be able to make a sizable donation to Hayley and the other little girl who has the same condition Ashanti, so that it will at least help ease the burden of travel expenses to the US for their treatment.

I am now targetting as many local businesses as possible for raffle prizes, to help boost the fund.

People can say what they like about Dover, but ya know what?? It warms my heart that we have so many kind and generous people willing to offer help. THANKYOU ALL xxx

end link