Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi all, Kent Vintage wedding cars have offered us the use of a 1932 Aston Le Mans for Hayley. Although the car is free of charge we will have to find £70 to cover the cost of the petrol, as I am told these very old cars are not very economical.

Sheila what a lovely,lovely gesture. Hayley is without doubt a super,super young lady. We are not quite sure what time she will be arriving as yet, but I will certainly mention it to her mum when I speak with her later this week.

I know you will all fall in love with this amazing young lady as much as DCAL have. Her honorary sash is now ready for her kindly made for us by Jacetts at Deal who are our normal supplier so huge thanks to them for that.

Carnival parade is looking pretty great at the moment if all those who have said they are coming and taking part turn up. Lots of new entries this year, so pretty excited all round.

Lv Mand xx

end link