Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi all. I have a super duper special request which I need forumite help with.

I need an open top car to seat 3 passengers for Dover Carnival Day.

I have just received news that a VERY special young lady will be joining us to be an honorary princess for the day

The young lady is called Hayley Okines and she suffers with a very rare condition called Hutchinson Gilford Progeria Syndrome.

There are only 53 children world wide and only 2 children in the UK with the terminal illness. It is a severe ageing disorder where the body ages 8 times quicker so a child of 8 has the appearance of an 80 year old. The average life of a child with progeria is 13. The body ages however the child still has the normal attributes you would associate with say an 8 year old.

Hayley has been on many TV shows over the last few years, and cannot fail to impress you with her super character, and DCAL just wanted to give her a special day as a princess.

Anyone who thinks they can help please contact me via DF or call me on 07867973029 or email me

end link