Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Awful like you would not believe in your most terrifying nightmares, and very sadly I have barely scratched the surface in these posts, there is a hell of a lot worse still to come yet but I’m going to let the dust settle just for now.
    When a person is seriously abused in any way we have the resilience to put bad times to rest, leave them in the past, and re calibrate our train of thought to visualise only better times in the future. In this regard we as human beings are lucky.
    When exactly the same abuses are suffered but we are denied the opportunity of laying the past to rest it is not possible to forget and move on.
    In this situation, with no possibility of accessing future healthcare services, and with great uncertainty what further abuses are still to come, the worst of two evils is not what has happened but for certain is the uncertainty of what the future holds.
    My main concern at present is simply what am I supposed to do if I become very ill or have an accident? It’s an uncertainty that is relentless in ones mind, and a joke that anybody should have to live with the fact.
    Out of curiosity, does anybody know the ‘official’ excuse given to the public as to exactly why the Dover Mental Health Services was discontinued and shut down?

end link