Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith I am sure Watty was hopefully having a bit of fun,as I know how valued your views are on here and are welcomed by Paul the Boss as you are political but unable to follow a Cllr's path because you are now a Public Servant,but that does not stop you having a Political mind,just acting in a Official Political position.
    Now I use a Council computer to post on here,and I know Paul is aware of this,but I join in and after all freedom of speech does still exsist in this Country,but although I am a political person and of course a Councillor I refrain from Personal attacks on other Councillors and I try not to get too political as I am aware that I am also representing the Council even though I am on the opposition side,and I will and do say things on here that may upset the majority,but if I think something is unfair/or unjust or needs to be in the Public domain then I will post it,obviously there are things that in Cllrs speak are in the 'Pink' that I can't talk about but I have also stuck up for the Council when I think it is right.

end link