Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks paul and Colette

Jean and I had a very good cruise.

Excellant food and excellant choice, whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner of midnight buffet.

Great staff on board - the cabin staff as well as in the restaurants and bars.

We had paid extra for a larger cabin and a balcony, but only 3 days where we could sit out on it - at the end, more or less, we were in Falmouth and St. Peter's Port, so didn't spend time on the balcony.

Dublin was brilliant, but no where enough time; definitely didn't drink the Liffy water, but did, for the first time in about 40 years, have a pint of Guiness and wasn't it wonderful ???

The Guiness factory was great and what fantastic marketing for the product - the shop was great there too.

Many of the Ports showed what we are not doing, or doing badly and after reading the front page of the Mercury, there's the reason(s).

We need to go back to Dublin for sure and in the not-too-distant-future hopefully.

A good successful cruise, but I think I'd like to go somewhere that guarantees warm sunshine, so we can lounge around on deck, soaking up the sun when we're not in Port.

Roger

end link