Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

We always used the Regatta hair salon at the then Churchill Hotel on the seafront. Gillian was the owner of the salon and an advertiser here on Doverforum. She is a great stylist and I would recommend her to anyone. She went travelling around Australia for a year and has recently returned to Dover. She is doing home visits so if anyone wants her number just drop me an email.

We had the luxury of having our hairs done at Harrods over the weekend as Gillian was doing some model styles for them. Briony and Saskia really enjoyed the day and me too. I love visiting Harrods, such a fascinating store full of surprises, as we went up one of the many escalators an opera singer was in full voice on one of the regal balconies. The hairdressing salon there was absolutely scrumptious. The price list was a bit of a shocker but luckily we weren't paying

end link