Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I appear to be one of the DF posters, posting under a 'pseudonym', barrie013, not really hiding much there, about as much as 'GaryC' I would say, and I said how good it was that there was something positive happening in and for the area. Can't see any bleating from me about my personal political addictions, (I haven't actually got any addictions since I gave up smoking) nor have I made any personal derogatory comments. I did mention that these regenerations would have gone forward without a jolly for the boys (and boyesses), and that the people who made it happen didn't seem to get too much of a mention. I also said that I thought 'aspirational' housing was not really what the area needs, and then repeated my jocular (?) comments that I made on this forum, that failed to get a comment from Mr. Walkden at the time. I also don't remember getting a huge amount of support when personal derogatory comments were made about me on this forum, not that I want or need any as I am old enough and ugly enough to stand up for myself.
    When it comes to light that members of Dover Locals read this forum, they/we get a post saying that we have no ideas of our own, and have to use the threads on this forum to brighten our sad little lives and give us topics for discussion. Does this work in reverse, as there seem to be quite a few members of this forum who like to comment on the subjects under discussion on Dover Locals, or does it just apply in one direction ?

end link