Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

We are organising a presentation in Deal on the 16th December at 2pm till 4pm.

This one is for our local community members to have an opportunity to hear about Hadlow's proposals for taking the project forward and ways in which you and your community would be able to participate in its development.

Hadlow will be making the main presentation personally, supported by Tim Evans, from Sheppard Robson Architects, the appointed Architects for the Betteshanger scheme.

As you may have seen from recent press coverage, the scheme will create a high quality sustainable park for green technologies, environmental management and alternative energy in East Kent. The first phase of the scheme, expected to start on site April 2014 will deliver:

i. A bespoke green technologies enterprise complex: Betteshanger Sustainable Business and Commerce Park.
    ii. World class research & development supported with education at Betteshanger Sustainable Education Centre. (Further and higher education)

A new visitor destination and learning facility, the Betteshanger Sustainable Energy and Mining Heritage Park will form the third scheme element of the scheme. The Mining Heritage Park will showcase East Kent mining heritage and sustainable energy production together, set within an innovative Landscape Laboratory. The overall scheme has investment from the Homes and Communities Agency, East Kent Spatial Development Company, private investors and Hadlow College.

This presentation is NOT for local business. Another presentation is being organised for them, early in the New Year.

If you want an invitation to this presentation, please contact me at betteshangerheritage@sky.com or call me on 07800545135. Please give your name and details and reason for wanting to attend?

This presentation will be strictly by invitation only so do not miss out on this opportunity to be part of this incredible project.

end link