Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith B

"Sorry if I am in the wrong I apologies to you"
    There is no need to apologise but I would like you open your mind to what is being said.

"But this site has been sat festering when all the other sites have been moving on".
    What have you done and said has not contributed to solving that problem in any way.

"And you know the same as me this happened so the rich could get richer".
    Yes that's right, we all know you would turn that money down, wouldn't you?

" I would like to see all these sites become productive and bring employment to the people"
    Do you think we( me and 1000's of others) don't?

" I do over react on the green issue with good reason ,, the costs are being past on to them that cannot afford it ,whilst them that can receive more".
    Nothing to do with this thread

"You do a good job of organising the miner's festival and we thank you for that".
    Thank you but it is organised by many and I only play a small part these days, so I will pass on your comments.

The lib cons are only in power because labour did such a shit job and moved away from the British working class.
    Nothing to do with this thread, don't care, not bothered, stick your politics, it does nothing for me. Community and working together is all I am interested in.

Over and out

end link