Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

BarryW

There is no known language as Chinese..there's Mandarin,Cantonese and various other dialects..boomboom.

What I deplore is a Tory MEP self seeking publicity hound appearing on US coast to coast TV knocking the UK's NHS when hundreds nay thousands of people lie in hospital beds in pain,awaiting operations,recovering or dying from an illness or injury.Whilst the hard pressed workers who are carrying out tasks like wiping other peoples arses are being belittled by a parasite that claims over £200k on expenses for attending a parliament in Brussels.He makes me sick to the teeth and is not fit to clean my fathers boots who spent time in POW camps who struggled fought and killed to reach this country and spent 11 years in an Air force protecting it.My father would never have uttered a bad word about his adopted country or the health service that brought his 6 kids into the world.

end link