Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Wow, the BBC are reporting that Brown has finally said sorry. Shamed into it no doubt, still better late than never.

Just had a look to check what they say he said exactly, need to check up on him, cant take anything this man says at face value.

This is the quote:

"I am sorry about what happened... I wrote to those people affected, expressing deep regret, and the person responsible went immediately... I take full responsibility for what happened. That's why the person who was responsible went."

Now I have read that two or three times. Yes, he did say sorry and all credit to him for that. But what was that he says at the end, "I take full responsibility for what happened. That's why the person who was responsible went." Does that mean he is going..... no I didnt think so, not just yet anyway, just clumsy use of language maybe, mmmmm.

end link