Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Its true BarryW you have pre-empted some of my responses there. But still I 'll soldier on. The fact is ... although this guy was a close adviser to Gordon Brown, very unfortunately so, you cannot be hung for another persons crime. If this guy is concocting up weird schemes, and he is a spin doctor after all, thats what they do, there is however no real suggestion anywhere that Gordon Brown was involved or had any knowledge of it. I think we can accept that by the way the guy was shown the door in double quick fashion. Its a large leap of faith to say therefore Gordon Brown is a liar and a cheat and possibly worse. I know you said it before but this latest episode doesnt make it conclusive one way or the other.

As I said before I dont think the British Public view him that way even though the tide may be shifting against him.

It was also mentioned on the Radio4 this morning that David Cameron's spin doctor is a former editor of the News of the World. Now tell me they're not muck rakers of the first order!!?....Cameron employed him not for his piety Im sure.

end link