Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I spent Thursday & Friday in London and it was great for map routing. I'm not a terrible map reader but seeing actual photographs of roads makes it an awful lot lot easier than fighting the old paper versions.

I didn't really blame the fella that was caught leaving a sex shop for moaning They rightfully deleted it off google street view but the photograph was then splashed all over the newspapers the next day....where is the sense in that?! The amount of people that saw it on Streetview would have been a fraction of those who saw him in the paper!!

Scotchie is right, we see all these sights with our own eyes every day, we quite merrily walked the road leading up to 10 Downing Street the other day but the whole street has been blocked from the site....it's not even Downing Street!!

I really don't see how google street view can be classed as a security risk but I can be a little niave at times so maybe it's just me.....and Scotchie!

end link