Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger
    As a good District cllr at the time the allotments you talk about to put a play area on was
    OPPOSED BY

Large majority of local residents
    Playgrop in clarendon hall
    iNDIVIDUAL MEMBERS OF PUBLIC
    Cllrs
    Indvidual members of local forum

So that was responsible cllr, carrying out the wishes of those that elected me!

Again its what you don't say, tha says a lot, if we are to run down what I didlets get into others things i did at that time.

1; I met a number of different officers at whitfield to urge to move on and get a site
    2; met officers at site meetings to look a a number of sites none taken up
    3; spoke at planning and lots of meetings (little support from you even if you were present, because you might upset your political masters)
    I have always been my own man, if my group didnt like what i say/do didnt bother me i still did it!!!!!
    4;met cllrs/leaders/agencies any one tha would listen
    Just a few fings iv done to help
    So its not politics(funny how Roger you can slag off the labour Govt/individuals and its not political, and yet i say summat and everyfings political!!!)

let me make it clear, I DON'T CARE IF ITS A LabourTory/Lib Dem/Indy run council, the play area for clarendon is far more important, i'v not blamed anyone, just said whens it coming also asked a question; money was in District council coffers (apart from planning 106 agreement money) if that dosh has been taken out of coffers where was it spent in priory? reasonable question me finks.

Clarendonn play area hAS GONE just now grass and concrete and realy now as unsafe as when equipment taken out!

Yes I have passion for this, because promises were made this play area was coming back somewhere in ward, all im saying is when? am i that unreasonable?

end link