Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger, You know what funds we are talking about you was at some of the meetings yourself, there is no big deal about this just say wjhere the funding is at was put by for the new play area in the lower part OF THE WARD, as you well know that was put there by the new D/ments, I think nothing was underhanded, AND THERE ARE AREA that can be made flat and turn into a safe play area please look at the kind of housing down there alot of flats which the council put there and town house.,s with very small back gardens and no frontsthey go into a road,in the top end of the ward you have big gardens +playing areas and area you can play football E,T,C, in does not take much working out does it.

If I was still a cllr of that ward take it from me. I would be up the council office each day i was not working to try and push this area along but as it is i CAN NOT DO MORE THAN write on the forum hoping that it is taken up again by a cllr in that ward.

I remain yours faithfully vic MATCHAM

end link