Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It's an article from The Mail, I don't think their readership are really that anti!

Now I must say I'm quite partial to a bit of game but purely from a food point of view. I have no problem with the shooting for eating. The article above is just one example of a 'sport' that is still very much stuck in the past, dominated by class. My best friend is the head butler for an aristocratic family (much to my disgust) and he is very busy at this time of year tending to the needs of people with 'Prince Charles cut-crystal accents looking down their long aristocratic noses' (Infact the Royals will be there at some point). I can comfirm that it is arrogant aristos, tanked up on champagne, driving around obnoxiously large estates in 4x4's, breaking for elevenses (probably more than the average family sees in a week) then off to shoot some more things purely for the fun of it.

Stupid decadent behaviour....Tallyho!

end link