Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

BarryW I havent looked at your link as yet, by the way you can make the link LIVE by clicking on the URL box in amongst the smileys, and typing between the boxes...but to get back to the story in hand. Im sure there are half a million other links that would show global warming actually happening. There have been endless reports on the BBC etc etc showing massive walls of ice cascading into the sea and so on and recently images of Polar Bears with no ice to thrive on..all now being water, where before it was solid ice and so on ad infinitum.

I belive something is happening but where I have trouble is with this faintly ridiculous notion that by puttin green tax on petrol here in say lowly Wrigglesworth, or taxing poorer Gatwick holidaymakers out of a holiday, that all this 'warming' would stop. Piffle. You would need the whole world in harmony to stop flying for 6 months and stop using their cars for 6 months to make a ha'porth of difference.

end link