Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Great film tent story Where was your carer during this?

I also have a "The time I met Michael Eavis and (I'm pretty sure it was/must have been) Arabella Churchill" anecdote.

The Astrolabe. Glastonbury 2004. He/They sat down next to me! (It's the location that makes me think that it must have been Arabella with him. As you may know she basically invented and continued always to curate the theatre area of the festival).

For me, it was a truly surreal and hilarious conversation and situation, but this is neither the time nor the place for that tale. That would be indiscreet. He was extremely open and candid. I may have been a bit of a dick.

I really must get around to writing that tale down somewhere for posterity reasons. It's more one for an after dinner anecdote and it's certainly not safe for telling in front of the children (lots and lots and lots of audience participation swearing owing to the act).

end link