Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

it is also worth pointing out again... as this Im sure its going to play a part in the forthcoming Election. George Osborne is extremely rich. He is heir to a multi-million pound fortune. He has that soft well fed silver spoon look which clearly indicates he has never known a days hardship, clearly never struggled like you and me as we try to muster up the rent for our Clapham bedsit, as I did once upon a time myself, never struggled like you and me to get a mortgage then try to pay it and so forth and so on.

Cameron is the same..connected to the Royal family as I understand it with all the doors that that opens up. Very rich too, and left feeling uncomfortable last sunday when asked by Andrew Marr exactly how rich he was.

Why are we seeing that these guys can relate to our sufferings? But we are. See the opinion polls. Its a victory for PR and marketing again.

end link