Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Some Years as you know I have carred the cross up to the top of the hills, but did not do it last year,
    and this year I am at my own church thursday night. Friday morning I always go and buy hot cross for my family and about 6 familys in the road I live in,have been doing that for about 10years now, and love doing it, I always get them very hot and always from kings ,It is one of the best times of the year for me I love geting them, and lesley bags them up and takes them around about 40 to 45buns. at 3.00 that day I am back in church, saturday morning I am working, and then back to my church at 20.00hrs sat/night till about 23.00hrs and again on Sunday morning at 11.00hrs, so my time is taken up but if I can I will be out side the D.T.C.office on Friday ay 10.00hrs but again I do not know if I can carrie the cross anymore at 67years old I am finding it all to much for me.

I remain yours faithfully Vic M

end link