Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just a quick line as its been mentioned;
    I have not stood for the priory forum as its time for me to move on, Iv given it my best shot, and need to change direction, The priory forum has always been a body that has put on lots of great events and im pleased once again they will be able to show at the fun day what the volunr=teers have been planning all the year round.

I have certainly not fallen out with anyone, its my choice to withdraw fom activities that have taken up a grat deal of my spare time, for interest Iv also resigned from Dover 5 a side league and the clarendon and westbury community assoc to free up time for me, iv given it years of my life, and want to move on.

I still do bingo calling in Aycliffe because thats not time consuming(jus once a month calling numbers) and the kids footy run by Gordon Cowan which i help out at when i want to.
    Thats my choice.

I found my time being eaten up, and needed to move on after giving it years.

The priory forum is one of the best and well respected forums in the dIstrict and I hope you all will give it your full support both on SDaturday at he un day and any other events they put on, or lobby for.

GOOD LUCK PRIORY FORUM I KNOW YOU WILL DO WELL.
    Keith

Anyway enough from me lets get back to the original posting

what a great day the fun day will be .

end link