Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Paul Watkins wrote:
    Tuesday around 10.00am , lots of suits with protective helmets gathered at the Guston site access. Not local that I recognised, although I’ve been adrift now for 4 years.

Typical, I went for a long walk Tuesday morning but chose a different route, otherwise I would have been wandering that way at 10 and asked them all about it!

Around the end of of last year, I came across 4 suited individuals looking at a massive map on the Roman Road by B&Q and I just stood there as they were blocking the path (it was 2m COVID separation then) . They stared at me and I said "two metre social distancing?" at which point they all moved aside and apologised as I walked past them. They weren't local and seemed to have trouble working out which way the map went!

If they couldn't work out which way to hold the map, probably why they never started building there......

end link