Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

There are two arguments here.Aycliffe problems .DHB and Highways England should ensure that lorries are not held all along the approach alongside Aycliffe.The lorries need to be held further back .
    The problems with the roads around Whitfield.They continue to build houses move Leisure and shops to Whitfield now a proposal for Freight Clearance to be located here.What was once a green and pleasant country side is slowly being concreted over.Kent is the Garden of England well that’s what I was told when I moved here.I get fed up of seeing our MP having photo s taken trying to tell us what a grand benefit it will be .
    The one issue she should sort out and causes tension and frustration and sadly a lot of intolerance is the people crossing the channel in small boats.
    The Whitfield round about and the dualling of the A2 should have been sorted years ago .
    The wheels turn far too slowly on good projects and too quickly on things that will destroy our country side.

end link