Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Good points there Rick, the only thing I`d mention on, as far as this forum goes is anonymity. I`m happy that so long as there`s an overall `person in charge` if you like, and is aware of all his/her members, then that`s fine with me. Despite the fact that I`ve only met Howard on here, (very pleasant chap), and everyone else on here are still anonymous, I would equally trust all the other members on here even though all are anonymous to me. If it was open house, and a forum of heckler`s and bullyboys were shouting out their views on here, that would be the end for me. I`ve done a few years of much buying and selling on Ebay. Over a thousand of those members I`ve dealt with have been great to communicate with, but are all anonymous. Look at some members negative feedbacks, and see the opposite, plain nasty some of them, which fortunately, I`ve never encountered. And yes Rick, forums could be the future.

end link