Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Reginald Barrington wrote:
    Amberleaf50
    Here's a life expectancy chart that gives an idea of how the pharmaceutical company's have helped improve things(personally I think they are the cause of overpopulation and the end of natural selection in the human race, leading ultimately to the demise of the NHS in its current form is inevitable)

Could I ask Reg why you think the world is being over populated by pharmaceutical company's why you think the world is over populated.

Pharmaceutical company's have not helped produce children (breeding) even though there is methods of helping that along. Another fact in life expentancy increasing is having operations that would have killed most if not permformed makes most of that life expentancy not medications. The other of the so called over population is factors of world wars (which I beleive we are on the brink of), world pandemics etc that contrabutes to decreasing the population which we have not seen since those issues last decreased the worlds population(all readable on the net). So many factors of this over populating not all down to helping hand of 'Pharma's. The world is big enough to take us another three time over and still space for us all.

But like the Quees husband says he would like to come back as a Virus and decrease the population he may get his wish. But dont know why he is so upset by it its the population that keeps his family where they are.

end link