Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I don't need to make accusations the posts from all show evidence of fact what I am saying. So I said 'Parma 'you get hold of it try and ridicule with reference back to Howard post who also did the same, it evidenced to that kind of ganging up making fun, don't need to argue too much on that point either. I say a word Alien to you instead of asking what it means you all set out to may fun of it, please please try not to explain away what is obvious.

I just take seriously a subject that causes suffering and deaths could be avoidable, I guess I am made that way. You talk about conspiracy just read about the swine flu outbreak and thousands made to have jabs ect. You think all drugs are tested on animals and straight to humans 'we have a cure' without underhanded experiments. Maybe you should speak to those soldiers in the war who had experiments done to them without knowledge Reg. I live in a bigger world than yours and I believe nothing is impossible and basically we the only ones in the universe so something is impossible and were here though.

You say of 'quote' above and say taken seriously but then post a load ham hanging up. Sorry Reg do not agree. If you don't take flu seriously then not much to comment there also. Why does banter, humour have to take precedence on here as the norm? Don't understand myself to why a top is serious or someone wants to speak its all put down to humour and banter. Im not being funny here but you are all not stupid and very knowledgeable most of you. But there is this other side that wants to offend an outsider you know like the ugly duckling story 'the different' from the group. Why not take someone post serious and comment in serious manner as the post was intended. Why pick on posts made by those who are not of the 'norm' group on here are some threatened by posts from others that may take attention from theirs-dont know?? It's a crazy town we live in that all I say and nowhere to get good conversation but I do try Reg I really do.

Only advice to anyone is make sure your spelling is correct and do not say an Alien word or banter and sarcastic will set in on here.

If my post now can come back to the main issue because I dont really want thousands of children getting nasal sprays or adults getting jabs that are not needed unless there is a real issue of flu epidemic of such proportions and serious effects if its not true. Hardly anyone questions whats in these treatments or its side effects. So no conspiracy but valid questioing and common sense or do we all line up like sheep and take it all??? So GP's can report back to 'Parma's 'Pharm's to the side effects and outcomes of these flu treatements and get paid for it for doing do it.

end link