Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Amberleaf, as you dislike this forum so much I am surprised you still contribute to it, all groups have their funny, serious or sarcastic posters that you can enjoy or ignore so why would this one be any different.

I posted the following last night to another group in reply to someone who would only blame the government for the various NHS problems that were being discussed.

"Just checked with someone who works in the hospital labs how many people should not go to A&E but should see a GP. About 50% should not go to A&E, some are foreigners who are not even registered with a GP. I wonder if this is what they would normally do in their own country? If so they are a major art of the problem and they need educating. Many of the tests she has to do are for minor things, plus the hospitals, staff and patients, are also being hit by the two types of flu that are rife in this area. Everyone is run off their feet even going in sick because they are so short staffed, one nurse was sent home today because she was ill."

end link