Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

You know we have very vulnerable people, children and old people (just to remind) here is Dover and a lot dont know what to do and looking at news being scared and not knowing what is true or not.
    So if imagine this and that this is a serious post people and for some regulars to just make fun of please consider what my original post was intended for.

I thought the Dover forum was for Dover residents surrounding? I may be wrong and is for a handful to chat amongst themselves hopeing people will be an audience from all around for their little chats and topics. If I am wrong please say -because I can understand why I dont see anyone other the handful of regulars who post here and why posts from 'non starters' being treated as seen above like mine maybe that why they post fear of being ridiculed and made fun of by bullies. In my case I can handle this kind of behaviour dont bother me one bit beleive me wont stop my post which maybe its intended for??? Dont know. Weve already hit the news for bad stuff in this town and now a Forum where people get made fun of being bullied their posts wonderful to add to the nasty mix and show Dover up even more. Just disappointed by some people allowed to do it on here

end link