Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Does anyone ever talk about movies these days on here? There have been some truly awesome films out recently, such as the amazing Dark Knight (Heath Ledger, what a god!) , the mind-blowingly brilliant Watchmen, and the breathtaking Cloverfield. Not many people that I know actually liked Cloverfield, so I feel a bit alone with that one, but I think it was one of the best movies of the last DECADE let alone last year! Did anyone else like it, even just a little bit?

If anyone fancies Watchmen then I seriously recommend it - very complex, deep and sophisticated grown-up treatment of the superhero subject and unlike anything I've ever seen before. Alan Moore's original work has been beautifully translated into a Hollywood uber-beast worthy of respect.

I'm dead keen on the remake frenzy too, looking forward to all those 1980's horrors which are being "re-imagined" for a new generation of sickos. Friday 13th looks great, and I am excited about Last House on the Left - can it really be as shocking as the uncut original? There's also a remake of Nightmare on Elm Street to look forward to as well - wicked cool !!!!

But the biggie for me at the moment is Terminator Salvation. I've been very suspicious of this project since learning of McG's involvement but now that Linda Hamilton is confirmed 100% as being on board I can hardly contain my excitement. Really looking forward to this big time!

And I'm sorry folks, but Lesbian Vampire Killers just looks liek it's going to be a riot, I can't wait!!!

Anyone else share my passion for movies?

end link