Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Who cares what it looked like before. I am talking now not before and I care about how our land will look in years to come. More houses in this area is NOT needed. The Channel Tunnel village was temporary and not a permanent concrete jungle. Yes there are miles of hills to walk round but given the chance they will probably want to develop those.

I understand the argument that more houses brings more people to the town which will increase income generation etc. However look round you, what is DDC actually doing to improve the town to entice people to actually come here and settle. Folkestone seems to have pulled there socks up and done more. Surely the development in Whitfield is enough.

Im not going to go on and say anymore as I have made my views clear so I shall stand back and watch. However when all you can see instead of a beautiful view is roof tops and bricks dont come shouting oh I wish I had said something.

As I said I am not here to argue with anyone, I am just giving my views.

end link