Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Firstly I think you'll find any "Eastern Europeans" would work just as hard an as anyone else. I have worked in the office and also based on site. Then vast majority of any subcontractors are English, with exceptions I'm sure. Local companies train young people, I worked at RJ Barwick Construction till the bitter end, a local company for 160 years that suffer due to the local failing economy. Although I'm not the most experienced around, I would suggest my background gives me some grounds to share my opinion.

Debbie Britnel - more people, more council tax and yes more people in shops. Dover shouldn't lay back and forget its obligation to upgrade and regenerate so people have reason to spend money in the town. More council tax means more more to improve services we all use. You don't need a degree in economics to work out that more people equals more money locally.

Also are we to suggest we shouldn't go to the doctors because they're not English?! Or maybe we should all spend money somewhere else, maybe somewhere they don't want to make profit?!! Any ideas???

DOVER NEEDS INVESTMENT! Dover needs profitable business to grow! An ambitious town breeds ambitious people, Dover's only chance to change!

So in conclusion I dare to ignore narrow minded people and I sincerely hope the petition is ignored!

end link