Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thought I would put my penny worth into this argument .Ive said before my sons have to work in Norway from time to time sometimes they have to drive to North Norway .It is cold but at least the traffic keeps moving .On another note how about this .My older son has been working in Singapore for nearly three weeks returns today .On Tuesday he is off to Norway .Extreme weather conditions /.Hope he will enjoy Christmas on his return and does not suffer from the variation in climate The other son will be home from USA on Wednesday working .He has been wearing shorts .

Im sort of stuck in doors as i dare not venture too far .Our close was black ice this morning .It should be kept free of ice as we have the nursing home here .The care staff were throwing rock salt on the road as there was a minor accident at the top of the road .
    One of the careres kindly salted my neighbours path .Im going out in a minute with woolly bootees and a shawl then maybe I will getr my path gritted .
    I should have gone to the event at the Mill yesterday but as it meant walking in icy conditions I did not go I was supposed to judge the fancy dress .
    No one thinks to offer to pick you up It was the same when I went to an event with the Brownies a year or so ago I had to walk there and back in the rain .Hard to look glamorous under those conditions .
    I have strayed off the point but there is not much community spirit around .

end link