Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It's only smokers who think fans work!! There isn't an extractor fan made that could remove the toxic smells and the poisonous fumes properly. A two tier system is not workable because smoke drifts and goes where it likes!! Duh! I used to smoke (quit 27 years ago), and I never realised the full effect of the smell, and how it clung, while I smoked, because I was so used to the smells.......this isn't non-smokers being horrid to smokers because we can, it's addressing a serious health and well being issue and returning us our right to not be poisoned!!! Whoever said it is right: non-smokers were traditionally way more tolerant and courteous than smokers in their acceptance of the discomfort and stink - smokers are, on the whole, inconsiderate and unreasonable in their need to smoke. It is an addiction.........addictions do cause people to behave irrationally and/or unpleasantly. Think about it.....

end link