Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    I guess the octogenarians and even the wheelchair bound nonagenarian who was arrested count as either idiots or St.Tropez loving hypocrites in your estimation. I applaud them for standing up for something they believe in and that will have its greatest effect on those who come after us.

[B]It's so much easier to rely on emotive language and simple solutions, isn't it?

[/B]

Why not just state the obvious solution?

Let’s go back in time to when I’m sure the activists of the day’s only environmental concerns weren’t just the bad breath of the dinosaurs.

Hang on, perhaps it’s just a blame game within the ageist regime!

In a more constructive state of mind Ray, would it not make bigger inroads into the problem if the activists abandoned their superglued protest and visited the countries that are causing much of the polluting problems (by rowing boat).

America and China readily come to mind, but of course there are many other countries that need to take action, as the UK in isolation would hardly scratch the surface.

They could also ban air travel, rocket launches, wars, motor vehicles.....the list is endless.......

end link