Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Don't quite understand what this has to do with high energy bills Gary. Under law it is the responsibly of the energy companies to do the best for their shareholders. Nothing wrong with that at all. That's what makes competition and we are, in general, the better for it..
    Where the model falls over, in the case of our energy bills increasing, is in the transparency of the wholesale and retail price of gas and electricity generation. It makes me laugh so much seeing the government bleating that they are unable to see the figures behind this situation. What a hopeless bunch eh?
    The other complication is with the global warming religion which has done so much to saddle us with so many problems. Ages ago I warned that this obsession with the climate change religion would lead to higher bills (I was right) and also warned that it would lead to blackouts in the future (according to a recent study published last week or so I was right once again) and I warned that it would lead to a crippling effect on our manufacturing output due to high energy costs (once again folks I was correct).
    The climate change bill passed by labour, liberals and the tories (who most wholeheartedly embraced this disgusting law so shame on them) is officially the most expensive piece of legislation ever introduced in the UK in it's entire history.
    This is why your bills are so expensive and this is why we are going to shut down much of our power station output and replace them with stations which put us at the mercy of Russia and other countries.
    This is also why we are seeing so many useless wind turbines blighting our countryside and shoreline.
    So next time you hear anyone bleat on about the rising cost of their bills ask them if they agree with all this environmental nonsense which is being put upon us all.
    If they agree to it all then tell them they deserve all they get and should stop whining. It's falling for the climate change myth that has left us in the situation we're in now.
    Oh by the way your bills will double over the next few years.
    Remember you heard it here first.

end link