Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It seems bizarre but, potentially, the biggest news release on Dovers regeneration for years from the DDC (a joint venture task force DDC/DHB) has only been reported in last weeks Dover Mercury paper and then under the misleading heading of 'Consultants agreed to press on with waterfront facelift'.
    No pictures and the supporting text is low key and the statements from Tim Ingleton and Barbara Buczec are cut short.
    The new consultant team has been listed though and I thought it would be interesting to look at them.

My description
    WSP│Parsons Brinckerhoff - Major civil engineering and environmental consultants
    Baca Architects - Master Plannnig

For these consultants I had to include the description from their own websites
    LDA Design -LDA Design is an independent creative consultancy helping clients to deliver places which work well.
    -We know the secret to successful development
    GVA -We are the UK's leading real estate advisory business
    Currie & Brown -is one of the world’s leading asset management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience

I just love LDA Design and their description of themselves -We know the secret to successful development

I'm glad they are involved because DDC and DHB sure as hell don't know the secret.

No conspiracy at all and the local papers are doing their utmost to keep people informed - NOT.

The bananas are going to get a cable car!

end link