Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think the government is right to exclude people like this Mr Wilder guy and I dont care if he is an elected member of the Dutch parliament. He is a purveyor of hate and instability. The Americans do this kind of thing all the time without any fuss and its quite the norm. We have had extremist Muslim preachers banned from entering too so at least HM Government are consistent.

I dont think it is a free speech issue really. If you incite racial hatred with your free speech then you are abusing your privilege. You are in affect scuppering your own right to having that luxury of free speech.

I also once again call into question this whole UKIP Party existence. I just dont get them at all. Its on their invitation that this Wilder came here. Recently you may remember me talking about Nigel Farage, the UKIP leader enjoying the financial benefits of life in the European Union while at the same time trying to belittle and scupper it. It seemed a weird remit at the time. Likewise inviting Wilder is also a weird thing for a party that pretends/aspires to be mainstream. But some commentaors have described UKIP as no better than the BNP recently, and I wonder..is there a link?

end link