Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

So Bern you make a sweeping statement about local businesses and you have no personal experience or expertise to back it up.

You have absolutely no idea about what local businesses are doing and the pressures and concerns that they have. I speak as someone who advises businesses and small business people. I have started 4 businesses myself over the last 19 years, all still trading and with myself actively still involved in 3. I have employed people and sacked people in my time. My mortgage is paid by providing services to the public and has been for 19 years and if I dont do it properly I cant eat. Do not try to preach to me and others like me about 'being too provincial' you dont know what you are talking about.

I am just off to spend two days at a hotel in Gatwick where I will be meeting with 120 commission based financial advisers, coming from as far afield as Aberdeen and telling them that they should be charging fees instead earning commission. I can tell them how to change their business models as well, if they pay me £2,000 a day to do so....

Local businesses too provincial - stop talking from the wrong orfice Bern.

end link