Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ian, please see my posting on your "whose me" thread.

Howard, there are a lot of monied people in Dover - they just don't shop here !

There are agreed, certain areas of Dover where people and property are poor, as well as certain areas where property and people are quite well.

This is the same in every Town and instead of being so negative all the time (yes, we know what isn't right) look around you and be thankful for where you are.

We have the most beautiful coastline and countryside on our doorstep - get out and enjoy it.

We have the most famous and well-known cliffs in the World, the second most popular Castle in England and some wonderful history that many other Towns and Cities would bite our hand off for.

We are on the verge of some incredible redevelopment and regeneration, we've probably never seen before - or again if we aren't careful.
    O.K. it is taking a bit longer than many of you would like (me included), but we are almost there.

Don't keep shouting Dover down all the time - other people might start to hear and believe you.

Roger

end link