Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue
    I think a majority of forumites respect the hard work that you and others do behind the scenes for Dover.I don't want to speak upon Howards behalf as he is quite capable of aquitting himself but I also like Bern did not think he was being rude more frustrated like we all are in that we read about exciting developments that always seem to be coming tomorrow yet as we all know tomorrow never comes.

I was transferred to Dover June 5th 1978 and the St James car park and surrounding areas have deterioated over that period.

The old CRYPT burnt down just before I arrived and that area is still a mess.Surely 30 years and numerous councils could have done something in that time to smarten up the area.

Keep up the good work Sue but Dover doesn't have the luxury of being able to sit back on its laurels and look at their achievements as they are very few and far between.The town is crumbling before our very eyes and in our lifetime.We are doing to the town what the Nazis failed to do...killing it.

end link