Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Judith Roberts wrote:
    It seems to me that Dover Forum users take a delight in bad news and want any new venture in the town to fail. If only so they can gloat ' told you so'. It is disappointing that there are empty units, unsurprising though with the general decline in retail shopping. I love St James especially the M&S Foodhall. I hope enough people in the area will use the shops there so that they prosper and we all benefit from having a more vibrant shopping area.

Yes. Because we are always TOLD what we want and what would be great for the town. From bland shopping centres to stupid water features. When we tell DDC and people who don't even live here, like Neil Wiggins, that we need better ideas and less wasted money, we are told not to be negative. Then when these white elephants fail we are told 'use it or lose it'. Beggars belief!

end link