Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

And also they would need cash to keep the car parks open in the way of repairs.
    I do not vote for any party but that does not matter any party in power at district would have to do the same as the one before because there is no way round it,each year district council costs go up but their funding come down
    I think that there is a saving that could be made and that can only be done by us the public and that is aske to get rid of the town council at this time they are a very rich council with over £1 million back up in the bank and cost the tax payer over £600.000 per year and what for,
    They have no real power ,or say in what happens the town clerk gets over £500 per week and all she does is upset the public They do have some very good working staff and been there along time but if the town council was closed down they could take up post at the district.And we do not need the amount of parish councils we have .But again this is my way of thinking and am I right or wrong,?

end link