Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi, here's a couple of emails I've recently sent round.

"Good Morning

Just to let you know that Blakes of Dover in Castle Street, have now some great games to play in there: from Dominoes and Crib (and all other card games) to Trivial Pursuit, Backgammon, Scrabble and Chess to games I've never heard of, like Poker Dice or Liar Dice, Crown and Anchor and Shut the Box.

If you haven't done so, you can also join their own Loyalty Scheme too and you'll receive discounts on your food and drink, as well as accommodation. The discount can't be used alongside their other special offers like:
    Ales are £2.00 a pint on Monday's
    Ciders and Perries are £2.00 a pint on Tuesdays
    Wines, a third off on Wednesdays
    Malt Whiskies, a third off on Thursdays

All great value I'm sure you'll agree.

Well that's the Drinking, Dining (lunches) and Playing; now for the Painting !!

Paint and Decor Centre along London Road have a huge range of paints, papers, borders and brushes, as well as many other decorating needs, so if you are doing any decorating before Christmas or early in the New Year, pop along to Paint and Decor.
    If you have a special colour you want matching, they have two paint mixing machines, to get it just right.

They also are happy to offer a 10% discount on their wallpapers, which like all their decorating supplies, are the cheapest in Town.

Two great, but very different businesses for you.

I have created a poster for each of them and attach them to this email - they have both been checked for viruses, so are safe to download.

Please do let them know you heard about them from me.

Kind Regards

Roger"

Another one from DCAL - certain to brighten up your New Years Eve

"Good Morning

Dover Carnival Association Ltd. (DCAL) have just advised me that they have managed to get the Arapahoe Warrior Marching Band to perform here in Dover, on December 31st. - New Years Eve. What a coup !!

They will be starting their March from the Market Square in Dover at 2pm and going up the pedestrian precinct, turning right into Ladywell, then right again into Maison Dieu Road and then into Pencester Road, where they will play for 20 minutes in Pencester Gardens.

If you are in Dover on New Year's Eve, please do come along to see and hear this Band, they are a World-Famous Marching Band: you really will be so pleased you came to see them.

I have created a poster about it and attach it to this email - it has been checked for viruses, so is safe to download.

Have a great time.

Kind Regards

Roger"

end link