Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Sansum1 wrote:
    I think most cllrs(not the 3) felt better had more info from DHB may well have persuaded them, but in a packed public gallery and questions also from the public most cllrs voted due to the lack of info.
    I was disappointed with DHB and even raised the issue on there P/R stunt which in reality did little to bring communities together something in there presentation they stated they favoured.

I also had to ask for clarity when a Cllr stated Deal town council didn't vote on the issue
    the real answer was they are considering what to do next week.
    This misinformation does little for either side,
    But through asking I managed to get that clarity.
    I did ask for a recorded vote which was agreed
    I was disturbed at the end the comment made by the acting chair Roger walkden when when he said sadly the vote is carried.
    As a chair of any committee you cannot and must not take sides.

Bit late in the day but just noticed those last few lines but I see the Mayor didn't take part, no doubt because of conflict of interest which he forgot about when spouting about the benefits of DWDR at a planning meeting. His deputy clearly has no respect for the position and the neutrality that goes with it. Ten members voted, so did the rest simply not turn up?

end link