Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Paul Watkins wrote:
    Jack, you are plainly deluded, the consultations are DHB consultations required by MMO the government decision making body. DDC were consultees under the planning process.

My personal response to the campaign group has been consistent & repeated on three occasions.

It is that the MMO should make a decision based on scientific, environmental & heritage advice received from the statutory agencies.

I make no judgement as I have no expertise in any of these fields.

In the meantime a non decision is delaying/disrupting the progress of a serious employment opportunity for this District -not just Dover.

I'll conclude my responses on this matter.

Yes I must be deluded, silly me! If the progress of serious employment is being disrupted then DHB can source the aggregate from a reputable supplier. The additional cost is negligible in comparison to the total cost of the project. It is scandelous that it has been assumed the Goodwin Sands can just be pillaged.

But I would really like to hear about these job opportunities, especially as so many of my fellow Dovorian's are working at the port on zero hour contracts.

end link